Here are 5 easy steps on how to do so:
1. Describe your company’s unique selling proposition
2. Define your target market.
3. Write down the benefits of your products or services.
4. Describe how you will position your products or services.
5. Define your marketing methods. Will you advertise, use Internet marketing, direct marketing, or public relations?
- Your Unique Selling Proposition sets you out from the rest, don’t try to develop a marketing plan without one.
- It’s important that you have a budget developed for your marketing plan. Marketing is an investment.
- Revisit your marketing plan at least once every quarter. Are you on target? Do you need to revise it?